Opportunities Home Page
Position Title: Customer
Report To: President
Date: September, 2007
Position Purpose, Scope
Responsible for providing customer support on all aspects
of company products and services. Serves as a primary customer contact on
technical problems. Contacts potential customers to introduce them to
products/company. Follows up on customer inquiries and purchases. Works
closely with President to address customer concerns, determine corrective
action, and customer follow-up.
Requires few instructions on routine work, general
instructions on new assignments. Must be able to multi-task.
- Responsible for daily operations of company. This
- Answering phones and taking customer orders
- Following up on customer calls
- Contacting potential customers to promote
- Providing general technical support to customers.
This requires learning basic scientific principles pertaining to
- Handling customer complaints and making amends
- Arranging shipment of customer orders
- Invoicing and receiving payment for customer
- Ordering and receiving supplies for office and lab
- Serves a POC for compliance agencies such as USDA
- Updating website.
- Devising and implementing new approaches to
- Basic computer applications, including word,
publisher, and internet.
- Basic understanding of accounting procedures,
- Outgoing personality, excellent phone skills,
- Willingness to learn technical information
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Managing conflict, problem solving
- Ability to work 1st shift weekdays.
- 1 year of successful inside sales experience
- Associates degree (or higher) in marketing or related
- Knowledge of biological principles